1 1 174 days

Moderator05

Campus life
10 26 144 days

Student

3 Responses to Forums

1. Priank prasad says:

DEAR SIR,

I, Priank Prasad, s/o LT COL P.K PRASAD wants to take admission in INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, HYDERABAD, in the upcoming session of 2017-18 for 4 year B-Tech course (2017-2021).

However, due to some unavoidable circumstances and a bit of ignorance from my end, I could not timely submit the application form & missed the deadline.

I genuinely want to take admission in IIIT(H) but now the admission window is closed. I am pretty sure that with my current credentials I will definitely be eligible for a seat in IIIT(H).

So, please accept my admission application. I can ensure you that I will turn out to be a very good addition to the institution. I will be obliged for your help.
    Thanking you in advance.

MY CREDENTIALS

JEE MAIN 2017 MARKS – 266
    JEE MAIN 2017 RANK – 1368
    PCM 12th class – 95.33%(CBSE)

2. Moderator00 says:

We understand that there would have been circumstances at your end but since the deadline has already extended multiple times we don’t see any reason for the college authorities to extend it again and try to understand that a decent professionalism should be maintained at an institutional level so we don’t think any individual or personal requests would be entertained.

3. Moderator05 says:

We are really sorry but the deadlines were already extended till 13 June with multiple reminders regarding the same. Deadline cant be extended any further.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>